We welcome comments on F1ed and encourage our readers to join in on the discussions. We are unable to moderate every comment but we expect all commentators to be civil with each other, disagreements are fine, however as the use of profanity and abusive language is completely unacceptable.
When you post comments on F1ed you give us irrevocable rights to distribute,display, edit, modify or publish and use you comment submission for any purpose or via any form of media. You also agree that you will not
- Post any material that may infringe on the rights of any third party, that includes intellectual property, a persons privacy or publicity rights.
- Post any material that is illegal (against the law), be abusive or threatening to any other person or entity as determined by F1ed in its sole discretion.
- Post any advertisements for businesses
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
F1ed also reserves the right to the following
- At any time we can remove communications that we deem to be threatening, abusive, illegal or disruptive.
- Terminate any user without notice who break these terms and conditions.
- We have editorial rights which will allow us to edit or delete any communication that you have posted on our blog regardless of whether the communication violate these terms and conditions
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify F1ed against any liabilities, judgments, damages, losses, costs or expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) that could occur from a claim from a third party due to the content you have posted.